Sunday, September 30, 2012

Imagination ♥

Jill Scott is my favorite soul singer on the planet! She brings me so much peace, emotion and hope. She is the epiphany of a real woman, she's been in many different situations and she understands so much about life....growth...love. I admire her and I'm blessed I got to see her live in concert at the famous Essence Festival held in New Orleans *2010* She has a song for everything a woman feels. She inspires my spirits...&& eases my insides. Makes me want to drive in the wee hours of the night...cruise singing along. Her music shifts my mood, changes my thoughts and everyone knows she makes you HUNGRY too! (lol) It's like I'm in planet soul. Thankful for this genre. See the light always....it's at the end of the tunnel waiting for you to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment