Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Beholder



You saw the best in me when I couldn't see it in myself
Time heals all scars so why did you set me on a shelf

Perhaps in hopes of the beauty we once had to resurrect

Or to fall inside the nectar of my being followed by a kiss on my neck

Why do I swiftly become friends with camera phones && mirrors

Does it reflect truth or am I praying that you'd see me clearer

I bury oceans of unknown conflicting pain tugging at my stomach for escape

Yet you keep me in your life because your loves agape

Do we share a story so violent that we'd rather keep it silent?

For only us to understand in this evil stricken land...

Never will I decrease the feelings so benelovent

Because my flaws are uniquely beautiful && to you I'm strongly relevant

Sincerely Sable Sanae'

No comments:

Post a Comment