Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lost && Found

I'm listening to Musiq Soulchild~So Beautiful && it has put me in the writing spirit, something I truly love to do in which I don't do often enough. So much is going on in my world...nothing bad though just the aches to find satisfaction...my happy place. When I say happy place I mean my niche in life, what country will I end up in? How can I figure out what type of artist I shall be? I want to make a difference so bad knowing I still have uncertainty within myself...self doubt is my worst enemy when I already know "Fear can hold you prisoner, Hope can set you free" A powerful quote from the movie "The Shawshank Redemption" As I continuously age with time, I have realized that we win some && lose some...I have accomplished great things while balancing my highs/lows. I've had my fair share of great achievement as well as being at the bottom of the barrel ALL of this is okay. I won't allow myself to be sucked into the universe without giving back to it. My dreams, ideas && truest desire aren't just for the sake of me....I want to share them && keep experiencing theose hidden treasures buried inside my heart. When I travel I lose myself each && every time only to find the most precious jewels in life. I am currently appreciating the small stuff like being lost && found 

No comments:

Post a Comment